The Park Terms & Conditions
Youth Brigade and its directors, officers, committee members, members, employees, coaches, contractors, volunteers, officials, participants, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of any facility or course used by Youth Brigade Snow and Skate ltd, and representatives (collectively the “Organization”) are not responsible for any injury, property damage, death, expense, loss of income, damage or loss of any kind suffered by the Participant during, or as a result of, the Activities and the risks relating to the Activities.
Skater TotsCamp Cost: $150
Start em Young!! Skater Tots is a 6-week parent and child intro to skateboarding program for ages 3-5!
Develop balance and coordination on and off the board with this incredible life skill that that will benefit your child in all areas of life! Stay active, set goals, and get involved in a growing community of little rippers!
Requirements: Child must have pads and helmet. Their own skateboard is an assett
- January 9, 12:30-1:30pm
- January 16, 12:30-1:30pm
- January 23, 12:30-1:30pm
- January 30, 12:30-1:30pm
- February 6, 12:30-1:30pm
- February 13, 12:30-1:30pm
Only 5 parent/child spots available, so sign up today and let's get rolling!
As a Participant in the sport of skateboarding and the spectating, training, competition, orientation, coaching, instructions, activities, programs, services of Youth Brigade Snow and Skate ltd (collectively the “Activities”), the undersigned, being the Participant and the Participant’s Parent/Guardian (Collectively the “Parties”), acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
Description of Risks
- The Parties understand and acknowledge that the Activities have foreseeable and unforeseeable inherent risks, hazards and dangers that no amount of care, caution or expertise can eliminate, including without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life. The sport of skateboarding is difficult and dangerous.
- The Parties understand and acknowledge that a pertinent risk to participating in the sport of skateboarding is the risk of suffering serious head injury should the Participant fall, trip or stumble onto the ground or hit an obstruction. The Parties acknowledge that at all times while skateboarding the Participant is required and has been advised to wear a protective skateboarding helmet that is certified for skateboarding.
- The Participant is participating voluntarily in the Activities. In consideration of that participation, the Parties hereby acknowledge that they are aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with or related to the Activities and may be exposed to such risks, dangers and hazards. The risks, dangers and hazards include, but are not limited to, injuries from:
- Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques;
- Vigorous physical exertion, strenuous cardiovascular workouts and rapid movements and stops;
- Exerting and stretching various muscle groups;
- The failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
- Death, serious neck and spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed, brain damaged;
- Serious injury to virtually all bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, tendons and other aspects of body, general health and wellbeing;
- Abrasions, sprains, strains, fractures, or disclocations;
- Concussion or other head injuries, including but not limited to, closed head injury or blunt head trauma;
- Gravitational forces and performing aerial maneuvers;
- Physical contact with other participants, spectators, equipment, hazards, ramps, rails and half-pipes;
- Impact or collision with walls, rails, floor, any other features within the skating area and other persons, including other
skateboarders, racers, spectators, participants, competitors, or officials;
- Slipping, stumbling or falling while performing tricks within the skating area, on mini-ramps, half pipes, quarter pipes,
banks and flat ground;
- Not wearing appropriate safety equipment, such as helmet, elbow and knee pads and wrist guards/braces;
- Equipment breakage including broken boards, nuts, screws, wheels, and trucks;
- Skateboarding on uneven or irregular surfaces or debris on surfaces;
- Failure to act safely or within one’s ability or within designated areas; and
- Negligence of other persons, including other skateboarders, racers, spectators, participants, competitors, or officials;
Release of Liability
In consideration of the Organization allowing the Participant to participate, the Parties agree:
- That the Parties are not relying on any oral or written statements made by the Organization or their agents, whether in brochure, advertisement or in individual conversations to agree to be involved in the Activities; and
- To freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards, and possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss, including loss of income, resulting from the Participant’s participation in the Activities and travel to and from the Activities.
The Parties expressly agree that this Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law and that if any of its provisions are held to be invalid, the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
The Parties acknowledge that they have read this agreement and understand it, that they have executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this Agreement is to be binding upon themselves, their heirs, their spouses, parents, guardians, next of kin, executors, administrators and legal or personal representatives.