Birthday Party3 Hours: $400 (7 kids, then $15 per child)
Trampoline parties have been fun for the last few years, but your kids want that next big party idea - well, we’ve got you covered!
Treat your little ripper and up to 9 of their friends to a Skateboard-Party at The Park complete with fun and dedicated instruction from our Roll Models, pizza lunch, and Gatorade!
It’s hard to say who has more fun, the kids or the staff, but we can assure that everyone will leave with new skills, new confidence, and very possibly a new passion!
- Sundays from 1pm – 3PM
- Up to 10 kids
- 2 Roll Models (Instructors)
- Skateboards and protective equipment for those that require it
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN HELMET!!!
- 2-hours of skateboarding with help and instruction from our Roll Models
- Pizza Lunch
- A t-shirt from The Park for the birthday girl/boy ($25 value)
- Cups, plates, utensils
What to Bring:
- Cake / Snacks
- Skateboards, Pads (those who have them)
- Helmet - These WILL NOT be provided byThe Park
- Great attitudes!
- Be ready for an awesome time!
Our mission is to provide the next generation of skateboarders a fun and safe environment to learn, progress, and excel at skateboarding and inspire these kids to discover the values of respect, friendship, hard work, perseverance, dedication, and of course fun!
The Park is a facility based around instruction in the way of Private Lessons and Group Camps that are focused around kids aged 6-12, however there are specific times that make the park available for skaters of all ages!